The auction saleroom where ‘sold’ is our trademark
Auctioneering is more of an art form than simply holding a sale. Each successful saleroom transaction (whether it is antique, obscure, clearance or nearly new) is the result of all the hard work behind the scenes. Research, preparation and experience means that sellers get a good return and buyers can find the goods they need; and certainly a bargain or two….
Haddon and James Auctioneers combine three generations of family auctioneering history with the latest online trading technologies, to create one of the UK’s most celebrated salerooms. Operating a fast, intuitive and interactive online sales site, alongside its traditional Hertfordshire based auction room, the company boasts the best of both worlds – centuries of sales tradition with millisecond sales transactions.
- Valuations, fully managed property clearances and disposals
- Antiques, art, technology, furniture, hidden treasures and more…
- Old, new, end of line and the no longer needed
- Sorting, packing, collecting and processing sales
- Everything is catalogued, displayed and described in full
- Clear terms, simple transactions, open communications
Our ongoing challenge, and one we like to think we manage very well, is achieving the balance between the vendor’s value and the buyer’s bargain. Find out how we do it here: (links to Buyer’s Guide and Seller’s Guide pages)
FUTURE LIVE SALES (Saturdays): 23 April 2016, 14 May 2016, 18 June 2016, 16 July 2016. As usual viewing from 08.30am, sale starts at 09.30am